Diamond Jubilee: Ravenscroft Road, Canning Town
There was a special Jubilee event in Ravenscroft Road, Canning Town
Old and young danced with each other in the street as a part of Canning Town got into the party spirit.
Ravenscroft Road was transformed into an avenue awash with Royal colours and sounds of fun wafted through the air.
There was plenty of bunting, tables overflowing with food and plenty of merry making as generations came together for a memorable occasion.
It was a day when everyone enjoyed each other’s company and community spirit brought everyone together.
You may also want to watch:
The road has seen a party on every royal occasion in the last 60 years.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show