Diamond Jubilee: Ravenscroft Road, Canning Town
There was a special Jubilee event in Ravenscroft Road, Canning Town
Old and young danced with each other in the street as a part of Canning Town got into the party spirit.
Ravenscroft Road was transformed into an avenue awash with Royal colours and sounds of fun wafted through the air.
There was plenty of bunting, tables overflowing with food and plenty of merry making as generations came together for a memorable occasion.
It was a day when everyone enjoyed each other’s company and community spirit brought everyone together.
You may also want to watch:
The road has seen a party on every royal occasion in the last 60 years.
- 1 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 2 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 3 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 4 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 5 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 6 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 7 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 10 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas