Dementia sufferer, 61, missing from Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned about a 61-year-old dementia sufferer who has been missing for more than 24 hours.
Travis Edwards was last seen at 6am yesterday in the Maryland Street area of Stratford.
He is described as black, about 5ft 10in, medium-build with a grey beard.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a thick grey cardigan and is known to frequent Dagenham, Barley Lanes in Ilford, Milton Keynes and West Cliff in Essex.
Travis suffers from severe dementia and may appear confused.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000, quoting reference 16MIS014364.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work