Defender returns as Orient prepare for bonus game
But Cuthbert could be out for a while
Orient have a chance to put more daylight between themselves and the drop zone when they entertain promotion-chasing Huddersfield Town tonight.
The match was frozen off in February and Orient manager Russell Slade said: “It’s our bonus game in hand and if we can get a positive result our position will look much healthier.”
O’s welcome back on-loan full-back Ryan Dickson, who missed Saturday’s game at Charlton due to suspension.
However, they will be without defender Scott Cuthbert who lasted just 32 minutes at the Valley on Saturday and could be out for the rest of the season. “It’s a serious hamstring injury,” admitted Slade.
You may also want to watch:
Jamal Cambell-Ryce (ankle) and Leon McSweeney (calf) are also missing, but Dean Cox is likely to start.
O’s skipper Matt Spring added: “We know it will be a tough game, but we have got to brush ourselves down, apply ourselves properly and get on with it.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 8 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Flying Hammers face testing week with games coming thick and fast
“If we can get something out of it then it makes things a lot easier for us.”