‘Darth Vader’ is among visitors to Sci-Fi festival in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Dogs dressed up as daleks will be among the highlights of the last few days of the Sci-Fi London Film Festival.
The fortnight-long annual event, now in its 13th year, concludes on Sunday.
Dog owning Sci-Fi lovers will be able to enter their pets in the Dogstar Sci-Fido competition, with other events still to come including the UK premiere of Kirsten Dunst’s latest film, Upside Down,
Actor David Prowse, best known for playing Darth Vader, has been among the visitors to Stratford Picturehouse so far.
He attended a screening of film Saving Star Wars, which he appeared in.
For more information about the festival, visit sci-fi-london.com/festival
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 3 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 7 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 8 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 9 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 10 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted