‘Darth Vader’ is among visitors to Sci-Fi festival in Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Dogs dressed up as daleks will be among the highlights of the last few days of the Sci-Fi London Film Festival.
The fortnight-long annual event, now in its 13th year, concludes on Sunday.
Dog owning Sci-Fi lovers will be able to enter their pets in the Dogstar Sci-Fido competition, with other events still to come including the UK premiere of Kirsten Dunst’s latest film, Upside Down,
Actor David Prowse, best known for playing Darth Vader, has been among the visitors to Stratford Picturehouse so far.
He attended a screening of film Saving Star Wars, which he appeared in.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the festival, visit sci-fi-london.com/festival
- 1 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 2 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 5 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 6 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw