Danny O’Shea murder probe: Twelfth man arrested is bailed
A man arrested yesterday by detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year has been released on bail.
The 46-year-old man was arrested on Friday morning on suspicion of murder and wasin custody at a north London police station. He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and last nightg he was bailed to return to an East London police station in March.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder.
Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 2 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 3 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 4 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 5 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 6 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 7 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 10 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.