Danny O’Shea murder probe: Twelfth man arrested is bailed
A man arrested yesterday by detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year has been released on bail.
The 46-year-old man was arrested on Friday morning on suspicion of murder and wasin custody at a north London police station. He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and last nightg he was bailed to return to an East London police station in March.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder.
Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.