Danny O’Shea murder probe: Twelfth man arrested is bailed
A man arrested yesterday by detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House in December last year has been released on bail.
The 46-year-old man was arrested on Friday morning on suspicion of murder and wasin custody at a north London police station. He is the 12th man arrested in connection with the investigation and last nightg he was bailed to return to an East London police station in March.
Detectives continue to appeal for witnesses and information after the murder.
Police were called shortly after 6.15pm on Friday December 2 to Gill Avenue. Despite efforts to revive him Danny died at the scene.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue.
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
- 1 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 2 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 3 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 4 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 5 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 6 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 7 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 8 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 9 Moncur 'overwhelmed' to join Leyton Orient
- 10 Drone images of Newham tower block blaze
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3734; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.