Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House: Police make three new arrests
Detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House have arrested three more people.
The three men were all arrested at an address in Isleworth yesterday.
The men, two aged 29 and the other 22, have been arrested on
suspicion of murder and are currently in custody at an east
London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Danny, 18, was stabbed to death after fleeing a gang of youths close to his home on December 2
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as a stab wound to the
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
Det Chief Insp Laurence Smith, who is leading the hunt for Danny’s killers said “We know there were people in the area at the time of Danny’s murder and we would urge those people to come forward and help solve this crime.”
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on 020 8345 3734; if
you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Three other people have previously been arrested in connection with the
investigation.They havew all been bailed to return to police in the New Year.