Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House: Police make three new arrests
Detectives investigating the murder of Danny O’Shea in Custom House have arrested three more people.
The three men were all arrested at an address in Isleworth yesterday.
The men, two aged 29 and the other 22, have been arrested on
suspicion of murder and are currently in custody at an east
London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Danny, 18, was stabbed to death after fleeing a gang of youths close to his home on December 2
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as a stab wound to the
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 4 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 7 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 8 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
Det Chief Insp Laurence Smith, who is leading the hunt for Danny’s killers said “We know there were people in the area at the time of Danny’s murder and we would urge those people to come forward and help solve this crime.”
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on 020 8345 3734; if
you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Three other people have previously been arrested in connection with the
investigation.They havew all been bailed to return to police in the New Year.