Danny O’Shea murder: Arrests made at Heathrow Airport
Two people were arrested at Heathrow Airport this morning in connection with the fatal stabbing of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Two men, aged 33 and 39, were detained on arrival from a flight from the USA. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
A third man was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 21 - bringing the total number of arrests to 11. He has since been bailed until March.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue, Custom House, on December 2 last year.
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
To assist, contact (020) 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 3 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 8 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 9 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans