Danny O’Shea murder: Arrests made at Heathrow Airport
Two people were arrested at Heathrow Airport this morning in connection with the fatal stabbing of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Two men, aged 33 and 39, were detained on arrival from a flight from the USA. They are currently in custody at an east London police station.
A third man was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 21 - bringing the total number of arrests to 11. He has since been bailed until March.
Danny, 18, was killed yards from his home in Gill Avenue, Custom House, on December 2 last year.
Police believe he may have been chased by a group of men just before the attack. Officers are still seeking information about a white Ford Transit, seen in the area in the hours before the murder.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has red and blue lettering on it and the words ‘self-drive hire’.
To assist, contact (020) 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 9 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London