Dancers wow shoppers
The Stratford Centre has been rocking to the beat of a children’s dance extravaganza.
Members of Newhgam’s J’s Dance Factory took to the floor to entertain shoppers with a ballet, street dance and Bollywood dance performance.
Founder Jessica Elliot, said: “Performing was a fantastic experience for the children.
“It was a great day and there was a real sense of pride among their parents and all the spectators.”
The dance group runs classes at Newham Leisure Centre, Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.jsdancefactory.co.uk,
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation