Dancers wow shoppers
The Stratford Centre has been rocking to the beat of a children’s dance extravaganza.
Members of Newhgam’s J’s Dance Factory took to the floor to entertain shoppers with a ballet, street dance and Bollywood dance performance.
Founder Jessica Elliot, said: “Performing was a fantastic experience for the children.
“It was a great day and there was a real sense of pride among their parents and all the spectators.”
The dance group runs classes at Newham Leisure Centre, Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.jsdancefactory.co.uk,
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley