Dancers wow shoppers
The Stratford Centre has been rocking to the beat of a children’s dance extravaganza.
Members of Newhgam’s J’s Dance Factory took to the floor to entertain shoppers with a ballet, street dance and Bollywood dance performance.
Founder Jessica Elliot, said: “Performing was a fantastic experience for the children.
“It was a great day and there was a real sense of pride among their parents and all the spectators.”
The dance group runs classes at Newham Leisure Centre, Prince Regent Lane, Plaistow.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.jsdancefactory.co.uk,
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79