Dance fun for Richard House families
- Credit: Syed A Inan
Lots of children love to dance, and those staying at Richard House Children’s Hospice are no different.
The youngsters and their families enjoyed a day of creative fun this weekend thanks to dance company Rambert, including a chance to perform with special dance elastic and balloons.
They were also able to make Valentine’s Day cards and take part in a music session, even conducting part of it.
Faith Isahosa and her children were among the families attending the session.
She said: “It was great. I wanted to come together and meet people who give their time to make families comfortable and happy.
You may also want to watch:
“I just want to say thanks to Rambert and their followers for making music a healing process for families with challenging children and their siblings.”
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines