Dagenham’s Stacey confesses “I’d like to have baby girl”
- Credit: Archant
Stacey Solomon admitted she is tempted to have another baby because she would love to pamper a little girl.
Dagenham-born Stacey, who shot to fame after she came third in ITV’s X Factor in 2009, is already the mother of five-year-old Zachary and one-year-old Leighton.
But Stacey, 23, told new! magazine this week that she’d love to get pregnant again - even though she only gave birth to her youngest boy last year.
She said: “If I’d had a girl the second time round I think I’d have said no.
“I’d like a girl. I’d like to have someone who’ll always need me for something!”
But Stacey added that she was “too busy” to try for a baby or get married to her painter fiance Aaron Barnham at the moment because she’s concentrating on releasing her second album this year.
She continued: “That is the last thing on our list of things to do.
- 1 West Ham United boss Moyes waiting on rebuild
- 2 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
- 3 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 4 Wellens wants fans 'out in force' as Leyton Orient host Mansfield
- 5 London among areas where drought is declared
- 6 'There is a cover-up going on somewhere', says flat death OAP's daughter
- 7 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 8 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
“I reckon it will be a while, unfortunately.
“There’s never a good time to get married, is there? We might just elope!
“I might get married in Cornwall or somewhere on the coast. We have looked at a few places abroad, too. Argh! I don’t know anything!”