Dagenham’s Stacey confesses “I’d like to have baby girl”
- Credit: Archant
Stacey Solomon admitted she is tempted to have another baby because she would love to pamper a little girl.
Dagenham-born Stacey, who shot to fame after she came third in ITV’s X Factor in 2009, is already the mother of five-year-old Zachary and one-year-old Leighton.
But Stacey, 23, told new! magazine this week that she’d love to get pregnant again - even though she only gave birth to her youngest boy last year.
She said: “If I’d had a girl the second time round I think I’d have said no.
“I’d like a girl. I’d like to have someone who’ll always need me for something!”
You may also want to watch:
But Stacey added that she was “too busy” to try for a baby or get married to her painter fiance Aaron Barnham at the moment because she’s concentrating on releasing her second album this year.
She continued: “That is the last thing on our list of things to do.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
“I reckon it will be a while, unfortunately.
“There’s never a good time to get married, is there? We might just elope!
“I might get married in Cornwall or somewhere on the coast. We have looked at a few places abroad, too. Argh! I don’t know anything!”