Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
- Credit: Google
A man has suffered "life-changing" injuries in a crash in Plaistow involving two bicycles.
The police were called to reports of two bikes colliding in Barking Road near the junction with Prince Regent Lane at 2.10pm on Sunday, July 18.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said officers and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found a man with a head injury.
"He was taken to a hospital where his injuries are believed to be life-changing," she added.
The other cyclist, who is helping the police with their enquiries, was not injured and stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 4444/18July.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham