Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
- Credit: Google
A man has suffered "life-changing" injuries in a crash in Plaistow involving two bicycles.
The police were called to reports of two bikes colliding in Barking Road near the junction with Prince Regent Lane at 2.10pm on Sunday, July 18.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said officers and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found a man with a head injury.
"He was taken to a hospital where his injuries are believed to be life-changing," she added.
The other cyclist, who is helping the police with their enquiries, was not injured and stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 4444/18July.
- 1 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 2 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 3 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 4 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 5 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 6 Report: 'Significant improvement' in Newham's parks
- 7 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 8 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 9 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 10 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers