Boy, 15, stabbed to death in North Woolwich
- Credit: Contributed
A murder investigation is under way in North Woolwich after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death.
Police were called to Woodman Street just before 7pm last night, Friday, December 11.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found the injured boy. Despite the efforts of the emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Enquiries into the circumstances are under way.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage there has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 6330/11Dec.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 8 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
A section 60 was put in place on the borough until 7am today, Saturday, December 12.