Boy, 15, stabbed to death in North Woolwich
- Credit: Contributed
A murder investigation is under way in North Woolwich after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death.
Police were called to Woodman Street just before 7pm last night, Friday, December 11.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found the injured boy. Despite the efforts of the emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Enquiries into the circumstances are under way.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage there has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 6330/11Dec.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
A section 60 was put in place on the borough until 7am today, Saturday, December 12.