Boy, 15, stabbed to death in North Woolwich
- Credit: Contributed
A murder investigation is under way in North Woolwich after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death.
Police were called to Woodman Street just before 7pm last night, Friday, December 11.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found the injured boy. Despite the efforts of the emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Enquiries into the circumstances are under way.
At this early stage there has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 6330/11Dec.
- 1 Revealed: Cause of Plaistow tower block fire which left 5 men in hospital
- 2 60 firefighters deal with Plaistow tower block fire
- 3 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Moncur 'overwhelmed' to join Leyton Orient
- 6 East Ham fire: Terraced houses damaged by blaze as woman treated at scene
- 7 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 8 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 9 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 10 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
A section 60 was put in place on the borough until 7am today, Saturday, December 12.