Boy, 15, stabbed to death in North Woolwich
- Credit: Contributed
A murder investigation is under way in North Woolwich after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death.
Police were called to Woodman Street just before 7pm last night, Friday, December 11.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found the injured boy. Despite the efforts of the emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have been informed.
Enquiries into the circumstances are under way.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage there has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD 6330/11Dec.
- 1 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 2 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 3 Women rescued as flat destroyed in Custom House blaze
- 4 Up to 100 drivers thwarted in crackdown on car meets in Newham
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 7 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
A section 60 was put in place on the borough until 7am today, Saturday, December 12.