Woman sought by police about Class A drug offences could be in Newham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are appealing for help to find a French national wanted in connection with a string of drugs offences.
Olivia Martins, who is known to frequent the borough of Newham, is wanted for two counts of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
The 22-year-old, of no fixed address, also has links to Waltham Forest and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
She is described as a white woman of slim build with long dark hair and is approximately 5ft 5ins tall.
Members of the public are warned by police not to approach the woman if seen but to call 999 immediately.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 3 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 8 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 9 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'