Woman sought by police about Class A drug offences could be in Newham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are appealing for help to find a French national wanted in connection with a string of drugs offences.
Olivia Martins, who is known to frequent the borough of Newham, is wanted for two counts of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
The 22-year-old, of no fixed address, also has links to Waltham Forest and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
She is described as a white woman of slim build with long dark hair and is approximately 5ft 5ins tall.
Members of the public are warned by police not to approach the woman if seen but to call 999 immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham