Woman sought by police about Class A drug offences could be in Newham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are appealing for help to find a French national wanted in connection with a string of drugs offences.
Olivia Martins, who is known to frequent the borough of Newham, is wanted for two counts of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
The 22-year-old, of no fixed address, also has links to Waltham Forest and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
She is described as a white woman of slim build with long dark hair and is approximately 5ft 5ins tall.
Members of the public are warned by police not to approach the woman if seen but to call 999 immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 3 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 7 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 10 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later