Woman sought by police about Class A drug offences could be in Newham
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are appealing for help to find a French national wanted in connection with a string of drugs offences.
Olivia Martins, who is known to frequent the borough of Newham, is wanted for two counts of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
The 22-year-old, of no fixed address, also has links to Waltham Forest and Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
She is described as a white woman of slim build with long dark hair and is approximately 5ft 5ins tall.
Members of the public are warned by police not to approach the woman if seen but to call 999 immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 3 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 4 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 10 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton