Woman sexually assaulted at West Ham station
- Credit: BTP
Police investigating a sexual assault at West Ham station have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to.
A woman was on the Jubilee line at around 11.30pm on Sunday, June 24 when a man started to speak to her.
They both got off at West Ham and made their way towards the c2c and District line platforms.
The man then hugged the woman before sexually assaulting her and laughing as he walked away.
Police have now released pictures of a man they believe could help the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or who saw what happened is asked to contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 25 of 23/06/19.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 2 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 5 Newham council tax hike a step closer as mayor accuses government of breaking Covid-19 funding promise
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton 'frustrated' with late penalty which led to Bradford defeat
- 7 East Ham money laundering suspect arrested in people smuggling probe
- 8 Council loses court action against Barclays Bank
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Leyton Orient slip down the table after late defeat to Bradford City