Woman injured in 'serious incident' at King George V DLR station
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman has been injured in a "serious incident" at a DLR station.
Officers were called to reports of an injured person at King George V DLR station in North Woolwich at 8.37pm last night (January 5).
Paramedics took the woman to hospital where she is being treated.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: "Officers are currently appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident, or the events leading up to it, to get in touch as they may be able to assist with the investigation."
If you have any information, contact the British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 392 of 05/01/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 2 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 8 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 9 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation