Woman injured in 'serious incident' at King George V DLR station
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman has been injured in a "serious incident" at a DLR station.
Officers were called to reports of an injured person at King George V DLR station in North Woolwich at 8.37pm last night (January 5).
Paramedics took the woman to hospital where she is being treated.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: "Officers are currently appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident, or the events leading up to it, to get in touch as they may be able to assist with the investigation."
If you have any information, contact the British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 392 of 05/01/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 4 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 5 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home