Woman injured in 'serious incident' at King George V DLR station
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman has been injured in a "serious incident" at a DLR station.
Officers were called to reports of an injured person at King George V DLR station in North Woolwich at 8.37pm last night (January 5).
Paramedics took the woman to hospital where she is being treated.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: "Officers are currently appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident, or the events leading up to it, to get in touch as they may be able to assist with the investigation."
If you have any information, contact the British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 392 of 05/01/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Trust partnership helps free school meals pupils to eat healthy at home
- 8 Jarrod Bowen hails West Ham as they dug deep to seal victory over West Brom
- 9 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19