Double murder latest: Woman charged with perverting course of justice
- Credit: PA
A woman has been charged with perverting the course of justice as part of the investigation into a double murder in Goodmayes last month.
Aurika Sivolova, 53, of Prince Regent Lane in Plaistow, is due to be appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on May 28.
A Georgian man, Vytautas Garmus, also of Prince Regent Lane, has been charged with the murders of Lithuanian men Dainius Kulboka, 44 and Jonas Semenas, 45.
The 53-year-old is next due to appear in court at the Old Bailey on March 4.
Both men suffered stab wounds in the early hours of January 10 in Tavistock Gardens, Goodmayes and were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police were called to the house at 4.24am after reports of a 'disturbance'.
A post-mortem examination at East Ham Mortuary on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death for both men as stab injuries.
- 1 Jailed: Drug dealer who crashed into cab leaving passengers critically injured
- 2 Detectives release images after robbery in East Ham
- 3 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 4 Man in hospital after fire at disused Forest Gate church
- 5 Jailed: Manor Park man guilty of drug offences, but not machete murder
- 6 £3m centre to reduce young adult reoffending to be set up in Stratford
- 7 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 8 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff feels he knows already what makes the squad tick
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff 'disappointed' to lose defender Adam Thompson
- 10 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
A 28-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of murder but was later released under investigation.