Woman arrested in east London in connection with Westmister terror attack is bailed
- Credit: PA
Police investigating Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood have released a woman arrested in east London in connection with the attack on bail.
The 39-year-old was one of 11 people arrested in a series of raids on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts.
Officers are continuing to search one home in east London, while investigations at another have concluded.
The update comes as the Met released an image of Masood, also known as Adrian Elms and Adrian Russell Ajao, and appealed for anyone who knew him to come forward.
Acting Dep Comm Mark Rowley said: “Whilst there is no evidence of further threats you will understand our determination to find out if he either acted totally alone inspired by terrorist propaganda or if others have encouraged, supported or directed him.
“At this point I want to appeal specifically to the public.
“We remain keen to hear from anyone who knew Khalid Masood well; understands who his associates were; and can provide us with information about places he has recently visited
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 4 Fire breaks out in Canning Town house
- 5 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 6 Police investigate fire at derelict Forest Gate church
- 7 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 8 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 9 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 10 Fornals: West Ham will fight for three points
“There might well be people out there who did have concerns about Masood but weren’t sure or didn’t feel comfortable for whatever reason in passing information to us.
“I urge anyone with such information to contact us the Anti-Terrorist hotline which is 0800 789 321.”