Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man fatally stabbed
- Credit: Google
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man died in a Custom House home.
Met Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to Ringlet Close at 3.40am today (Friday, September 10), where the man - aged in his early 30s - was found stabbed.
Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4.14am.
His next of kin have been informed, and officers have launched a murder investigation.
Formal identification has not taken place and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A woman, 43, was arrested at the scene and remains in custody.
Detectives from the Met’s specialist crime command are investigating and enquiries continue to establish how the man suffered his injuries.
- 1 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 2 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 5 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 6 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
People would particularly like to speak with anyone who heard or saw anything suspicious in the vicinity of Ringlet Close in the early hours of this morning.
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or police via 101, quoting reference CAD 818/10Sep.
To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.