Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man fatally stabbed
- Credit: Google
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man died in a Custom House home.
Met Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to Ringlet Close at 3.40am today (Friday, September 10), where the man - aged in his early 30s - was found stabbed.
Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at 4.14am.
His next of kin have been informed, and officers have launched a murder investigation.
Formal identification has not taken place and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
A woman, 43, was arrested at the scene and remains in custody.
Detectives from the Met’s specialist crime command are investigating and enquiries continue to establish how the man suffered his injuries.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 8 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 9 Trust seeks extension to fire safety order after £35m hospital work delay
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
People would particularly like to speak with anyone who heard or saw anything suspicious in the vicinity of Ringlet Close in the early hours of this morning.
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or police via 101, quoting reference CAD 818/10Sep.
To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.