Mystery surrounds incident that has closed West Ham Park
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds why West Ham Park has been closed to the public.
A sign placed on all the park’s gates say it is shut due to an incident and will not be able to reopen without permission from the police.
However when the Recorder contacted the Met Police they claimed they had no record of any incident in the park.
The park is managed by City of London Corporation and when contacted by the Recorder they confirmed the park was closed but referred us back to the Met.
According to a local resident the park has been closed since 6pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know why the park is closed?
Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3831.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed