Mystery surrounds incident that has closed West Ham Park
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds why West Ham Park has been closed to the public.
A sign placed on all the park’s gates say it is shut due to an incident and will not be able to reopen without permission from the police.
However when the Recorder contacted the Met Police they claimed they had no record of any incident in the park.
The park is managed by City of London Corporation and when contacted by the Recorder they confirmed the park was closed but referred us back to the Met.
According to a local resident the park has been closed since 6pm yesterday.
Do you know why the park is closed?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3831.
- 1 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 2 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 3 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 6 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 7 Covid-19: How the situation in Newham compares to this time last year
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 10 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home