Mystery surrounds incident that has closed West Ham Park
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds why West Ham Park has been closed to the public.
A sign placed on all the park’s gates say it is shut due to an incident and will not be able to reopen without permission from the police.
However when the Recorder contacted the Met Police they claimed they had no record of any incident in the park.
The park is managed by City of London Corporation and when contacted by the Recorder they confirmed the park was closed but referred us back to the Met.
According to a local resident the park has been closed since 6pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know why the park is closed?
Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3831.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing