Wanted: Police appeal for help to find Newham suspects
Detectives are appealing for help to find three people who were charged with offences and subsequently failed to appear in court.
Samantha Louise Bartlett, 28, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court in February for an offence of robbery with which she was charged.
It is alleged that Ms Barlett was one of two people who assaulted a man and stole his wallet in Durham Road, Manor Park, on August 22, 2015
Martiniano Da Costa, 44, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court last month for an offence of ABH, in which he allegedly stabbed a man who was known to him with a broken bottle in High Street South, East Ham, causing him lacerations.
Rudolph Da Costa, 49, failed to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court in relation to four counts of shoplifting and one count of non-residential burglary in separate offences in Newham and Leyton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford