Wanted: Police appeal for help to find Newham suspects
Detectives are appealing for help to find three people who were charged with offences and subsequently failed to appear in court.
Samantha Louise Bartlett, 28, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court in February for an offence of robbery with which she was charged.
It is alleged that Ms Barlett was one of two people who assaulted a man and stole his wallet in Durham Road, Manor Park, on August 22, 2015
Martiniano Da Costa, 44, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court last month for an offence of ABH, in which he allegedly stabbed a man who was known to him with a broken bottle in High Street South, East Ham, causing him lacerations.
Rudolph Da Costa, 49, failed to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court in relation to four counts of shoplifting and one count of non-residential burglary in separate offences in Newham and Leyton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: Drug dealer who crashed into cab leaving passengers critically injured
- 2 Detectives release images after robbery in East Ham
- 3 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 4 Jailed: Manor Park man guilty of drug offences, but not machete murder
- 5 Man in hospital after fire at disused Forest Gate church
- 6 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 7 £3m centre to reduce young adult reoffending to be set up in Stratford
- 8 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 9 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff feels he knows already what makes the squad tick