Wanted: Police appeal for help to find Newham suspects
Detectives are appealing for help to find three people who were charged with offences and subsequently failed to appear in court.
Samantha Louise Bartlett, 28, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court in February for an offence of robbery with which she was charged.
It is alleged that Ms Barlett was one of two people who assaulted a man and stole his wallet in Durham Road, Manor Park, on August 22, 2015
Martiniano Da Costa, 44, failed to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court last month for an offence of ABH, in which he allegedly stabbed a man who was known to him with a broken bottle in High Street South, East Ham, causing him lacerations.
Rudolph Da Costa, 49, failed to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court in relation to four counts of shoplifting and one count of non-residential burglary in separate offences in Newham and Leyton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow