Wanted: Man with ‘Born 2 Make Money’ tattoo sought by police for theft and fraud offences
- Credit: Met Police
A man bearing two tattoos about making money is wanted by police in connection with theft and fraud offences.
Police would like to Yannick Kabea-Mokoko about thefts in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, plus fraudulent activities in Haringey. All took place in 2016.
Mr Kabea-Mokoko is said to have “Money Rolls Around Me Bash” and “Born 2 Make Money” tattooed on his left arm.
He also has a cross on his right arm and the name “Cristal” with a heart around it on the left side of his chest.
The 27-year-old, who also goes by the names of Tashan Brown and Tirrell Miller, is described as a 5ft 6in black man with brown eyes, short black hair and short black beard. He also has a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Newham Police on 101, 07881 330951 or 0208 217 5889.
Alternatively, ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 7 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
Police have advised people not to approach the suspect if seen but to call 999 immediately.