Wanted: Man with ‘Born 2 Make Money’ tattoo sought by police for theft and fraud offences
- Credit: Met Police
A man bearing two tattoos about making money is wanted by police in connection with theft and fraud offences.
Police would like to Yannick Kabea-Mokoko about thefts in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, plus fraudulent activities in Haringey. All took place in 2016.
Mr Kabea-Mokoko is said to have “Money Rolls Around Me Bash” and “Born 2 Make Money” tattooed on his left arm.
He also has a cross on his right arm and the name “Cristal” with a heart around it on the left side of his chest.
The 27-year-old, who also goes by the names of Tashan Brown and Tirrell Miller, is described as a 5ft 6in black man with brown eyes, short black hair and short black beard. He also has a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Newham Police on 101, 07881 330951 or 0208 217 5889.
Alternatively, ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 8 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 9 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 10 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
Police have advised people not to approach the suspect if seen but to call 999 immediately.