Wanted: Man with ‘Born 2 Make Money’ tattoo sought by police for theft and fraud offences
- Credit: Met Police
A man bearing two tattoos about making money is wanted by police in connection with theft and fraud offences.
Police would like to Yannick Kabea-Mokoko about thefts in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, plus fraudulent activities in Haringey. All took place in 2016.
Mr Kabea-Mokoko is said to have “Money Rolls Around Me Bash” and “Born 2 Make Money” tattooed on his left arm.
He also has a cross on his right arm and the name “Cristal” with a heart around it on the left side of his chest.
The 27-year-old, who also goes by the names of Tashan Brown and Tirrell Miller, is described as a 5ft 6in black man with brown eyes, short black hair and short black beard. He also has a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Newham Police on 101, 07881 330951 or 0208 217 5889.
Alternatively, ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 8 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 9 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 10 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
Police have advised people not to approach the suspect if seen but to call 999 immediately.