Wanted: Man with ‘Born 2 Make Money’ tattoo sought by police for theft and fraud offences
- Credit: Met Police
A man bearing two tattoos about making money is wanted by police in connection with theft and fraud offences.
Police would like to Yannick Kabea-Mokoko about thefts in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, plus fraudulent activities in Haringey. All took place in 2016.
Mr Kabea-Mokoko is said to have “Money Rolls Around Me Bash” and “Born 2 Make Money” tattooed on his left arm.
He also has a cross on his right arm and the name “Cristal” with a heart around it on the left side of his chest.
The 27-year-old, who also goes by the names of Tashan Brown and Tirrell Miller, is described as a 5ft 6in black man with brown eyes, short black hair and short black beard. He also has a London accent.
Anyone with information should contact Newham Police on 101, 07881 330951 or 0208 217 5889.
Alternatively, ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East Ham fire: Crews battling house blaze as woman treated at scene
- 2 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 3 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 4 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 5 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 6 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 7 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 8 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 9 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 10 Manor Park blaze: 100 firefighters get tower block fire under control
Police have advised people not to approach the suspect if seen but to call 999 immediately.