Wanted: Man with ‘Born 2 Make Money’ tattoo sought by police for theft and fraud offences
- Credit: Met Police
A man bearing two tattoos about making money is wanted by police in connection with theft and fraud offences.
Police would like to Yannick Kabea-Mokoko about thefts in Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest, plus fraudulent activities in Haringey. All took place in 2016.
Mr Kabea-Mokoko is said to have “Money Rolls Around Me Bash” and “Born 2 Make Money” tattooed on his left arm.
He also has a cross on his right arm and the name “Cristal” with a heart around it on the left side of his chest.
The 27-year-old, who also goes by the names of Tashan Brown and Tirrell Miller, is described as a 5ft 6in black man with brown eyes, short black hair and short black beard. He also has a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Newham Police on 101, 07881 330951 or 0208 217 5889.
Alternatively, ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Police have advised people not to approach the suspect if seen but to call 999 immediately.