Sixth boy charged with the murder of teenager in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Met Police
A sixth youth has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath 10 months ago.
The 17-year-old-boy from Wanstead is accused of murdering Lyndon Davies, 18, who was attacked in Padnall Road, on March 14 at around 10.30pm.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He was remanded into youth detention to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
A boy aged 15, 16 and three 17-year-olds, all from Ilford, are also charged with Lyndon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at the Old Bailey for a pre-trial preparation hearing on Monday.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 4 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines