Sixth boy charged with the murder of teenager in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Met Police
A sixth youth has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath 10 months ago.
The 17-year-old-boy from Wanstead is accused of murdering Lyndon Davies, 18, who was attacked in Padnall Road, on March 14 at around 10.30pm.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He was remanded into youth detention to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
A boy aged 15, 16 and three 17-year-olds, all from Ilford, are also charged with Lyndon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at the Old Bailey for a pre-trial preparation hearing on Monday.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 3 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 7 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham