Sixth boy charged with the murder of teenager in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Met Police
A sixth youth has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath 10 months ago.
The 17-year-old-boy from Wanstead is accused of murdering Lyndon Davies, 18, who was attacked in Padnall Road, on March 14 at around 10.30pm.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He was remanded into youth detention to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
A boy aged 15, 16 and three 17-year-olds, all from Ilford, are also charged with Lyndon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at the Old Bailey for a pre-trial preparation hearing on Monday.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking