Sixth boy charged with the murder of teenager in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Met Police
A sixth youth has been charged with the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath 10 months ago.
The 17-year-old-boy from Wanstead is accused of murdering Lyndon Davies, 18, who was attacked in Padnall Road, on March 14 at around 10.30pm.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
He was remanded into youth detention to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
A boy aged 15, 16 and three 17-year-olds, all from Ilford, are also charged with Lyndon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at the Old Bailey for a pre-trial preparation hearing on Monday.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 3 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 7 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 8 Hammers 'will keep fighting' says Fornals ahead of derby date
- 9 Leyton Orient still not at the level top sides are says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 10 WSL: West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0