Victim claims he was struck by a traffic cone in Forest Gate robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man who was robbed in the early hours of this morning claims he was hit over the head with a traffic cone.
The man was reportedly struck during the robbery which took place at 12.30am on Upton Lane near the junction with Gower Road in Forest Gate.
Three men are alleged to have taken the victim’s wallet and phone.
No arrests have been made with enquiries continuing.
The victim has been discharged from hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder