Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been charged with dangerous driving and failing to stop for the police.
Uzair Ahmed of Shrewsbury Road, Forest Gate, was arrested on Friday, January 8 and taken to an east London police station where he was charged with the offences.
The 21-year-old was also charged with driving without insurance, possession with intent to supply a Class B drug and drug driving.
The charges relate to an incident at 1.55pm on Friday, January 8 in Barking Road when a police officer spoke with a driver about the manner of his driving.
The vehicle was later involved in a collision with another car in Katherine Road.
There were no reported injuries.
Mr Ahmed is due to appear at Thames Magistrates Court on Thursday, January 28.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies