Two teens stabbed in Manor Park party ruckus
Two teenagers were stabbed during a ruckus at a party in Manor Park last night.
The victims, both aged 17, were attacked in the stairwell of a block of flats in Daines Close.
Dozens of police officers were called to the scene at around 11.20pm.
The victims were taken to hospital and one underwent surgery to determine the extent of his wounds.
Neither received life-threatening injuries, Scotland Yard said.
The suspects are believed to have fled the scene as police arrived.
The entrance to the block remains sealed off this morning, with officers standing guard outside.
- 1 Man held in murder probe after woman fatally stabbed in Custom House
- 2 'Unexplained': Man dies after being found unresponsive in Plashet Park
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Newham
- 4 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 5 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 6 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 7 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 8 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 9 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 10 Man allegedly commits GBH after robbing bottles of champagne from Tesco
No arrests have yet been made.