Two teens stabbed in Manor Park party ruckus
Two teenagers were stabbed during a ruckus at a party in Manor Park last night.
The victims, both aged 17, were attacked in the stairwell of a block of flats in Daines Close.
Dozens of police officers were called to the scene at around 11.20pm.
The victims were taken to hospital and one underwent surgery to determine the extent of his wounds.
Neither received life-threatening injuries, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
The suspects are believed to have fled the scene as police arrived.
The entrance to the block remains sealed off this morning, with officers standing guard outside.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
No arrests have yet been made.