Two shootings within hours in E6
Police probing possible liks after second shooting in Newham
Police are probing possible links between two separate shootings in which both victims were shot in the buttocks in Newham within hours of each other.
A man in his early 20s was rushed to hospital after being shot in the backside, according to a source, at 6.50pm on Tuesday, in Stondon Walk, East Ham.
Just hours earlier another man, also in his early 20s, was blasted in the buttocks at 2.39pm in Peverel on the Windsor Park estate, Beckton.
He was taken by road to hospital suffering from “non life threatening, non life changing” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police later confirmed a group of youths, described as black, were seen running away from the scene towards the East Ham Manor Way area after the first shooting.
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=8069bd29ba" >London Week In Review</a>
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 10 East Ham MP urges government to keep £20 boost to universal credit