Two shootings within hours in E6
Police probing possible liks after second shooting in Newham
Police are probing possible links between two separate shootings in which both victims were shot in the buttocks in Newham within hours of each other.
A man in his early 20s was rushed to hospital after being shot in the backside, according to a source, at 6.50pm on Tuesday, in Stondon Walk, East Ham.
Just hours earlier another man, also in his early 20s, was blasted in the buttocks at 2.39pm in Peverel on the Windsor Park estate, Beckton.
He was taken by road to hospital suffering from “non life threatening, non life changing” injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police later confirmed a group of youths, described as black, were seen running away from the scene towards the East Ham Manor Way area after the first shooting.
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=8069bd29ba" >London Week In Review</a>
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals