Two men stabbed in Stratford
- Credit: Google
Two men have been stabbed in Stratford.
The pair were found in Major Road after police were called at 7.05pm on Wednesday, March 17.
However, officers believe the men, who are aged 18 and 20, were attacked in nearby Chandos Road minutes earlier.
Detectives think they then ran to Major Road in a bid to find help.
A Met spokesperson said: "[They] were both taken to an east London hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening."
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for witnesses and information from anyone who may have been in the area and saw the two men running from Chandos Road into Major Road.
They are also keen to speak to any motorists who may have recorded the events on a dashcam.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 7 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 8 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 9 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
There have been no arrests. Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
Anybody with information is asked to tweet @MetCC or call 101 quoting CAD 6599/17Mar.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.