Police arrest men in East Ham and Ilford over fatal stabbing of teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a teenager from Manor Park have made more arrests.
Two men aged 20 were held at separate addresses in Ilford and East Ham on suspicion of the murder of Amara Toure.
The 18-year-old died after he was stabbed in Walworth, south east London on June 30.
A post-mortem examination gave his cause of death as incisive wounds to the abdomen and blood loss.
The two men are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old and two men aged 22, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have been released under investigation.
Paulinho Paulo of Walton Road, Manor Park, has been charged with Amara's murder.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
He appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court and was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.