Police arrest men in East Ham and Ilford over fatal stabbing of teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a teenager from Manor Park have made more arrests.
Two men aged 20 were held at separate addresses in Ilford and East Ham on suspicion of the murder of Amara Toure.
The 18-year-old died after he was stabbed in Walworth, south east London on June 30.
A post-mortem examination gave his cause of death as incisive wounds to the abdomen and blood loss.
The two men are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old and two men aged 22, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have been released under investigation.
Paulinho Paulo of Walton Road, Manor Park, has been charged with Amara's murder.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 7 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 8 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
He appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court and was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.