Police arrest men in East Ham and Ilford over fatal stabbing of teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a teenager from Manor Park have made more arrests.
Two men aged 20 were held at separate addresses in Ilford and East Ham on suspicion of the murder of Amara Toure.
The 18-year-old died after he was stabbed in Walworth, south east London on June 30.
A post-mortem examination gave his cause of death as incisive wounds to the abdomen and blood loss.
The two men are currently in police custody.
An 18-year-old and two men aged 22, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have been released under investigation.
Paulinho Paulo of Walton Road, Manor Park, has been charged with Amara's murder.
- 1 School which has nine-hour days praised as 'outstanding'
- 2 Three in custody over knifepoint robbery in East Ham after foot chase
- 3 RideLondon 2022: East and central London roads among 100 miles of closures
- 4 Seven men charged following cannabis factory fight
- 5 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 6 Burrard Road stabbing: Plea date set for Custom House murder accused
- 7 Men jailed after violent beating with steering wheel lock caught on dashcam
- 8 Tossed cigarette in Chadwell Heath costs Beckton man almost £400
- 9 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 10 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
He appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court and was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.