Police arrest men in East Ham and Ilford over fatal stabbing of teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a teenager from Manor Park have made more arrests.
Two men aged 20 were held at separate addresses in Ilford and East Ham on suspicion of the murder of Amara Toure.
The 18-year-old died after he was stabbed in Walworth, south east London on June 30.
A post-mortem examination gave his cause of death as incisive wounds to the abdomen and blood loss.
The two men are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old and two men aged 22, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have been released under investigation.
Paulinho Paulo of Walton Road, Manor Park, has been charged with Amara's murder.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
He appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court and was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.