Police arrest men in East Ham and Ilford over fatal stabbing of teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a teenager from Manor Park have made more arrests.
Two men aged 20 were held at separate addresses in Ilford and East Ham on suspicion of the murder of Amara Toure.
The 18-year-old died after he was stabbed in Walworth, south east London on June 30.
A post-mortem examination gave his cause of death as incisive wounds to the abdomen and blood loss.
The two men are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old and two men aged 22, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and have been released under investigation.
Paulinho Paulo of Walton Road, Manor Park, has been charged with Amara's murder.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 6 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 7 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
He appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court and was remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.