Two men appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of Jordan Bari
- Credit: Met
Two men have appeared in court this morning charged with the murder of martial artist Jordan Bari.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, and Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, stood before the Old Bailey charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
Both were remanded in custody to return and enter a plea on January 10.
A talented Tang Soo Do fighter, Jordan, 20, trained for many years at the London Black Belt Academy at Newham Leisure Centre, in Prince Regent Lane, Beckton.
He was shot answering a door in Bethnal Green on October 3.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old and a 21-year-old man were arrested at the scene in connection with his death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 10 East Ham MP urges government to keep £20 boost to universal credit