Two men appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of Jordan Bari
- Credit: Met
Two men have appeared in court this morning charged with the murder of martial artist Jordan Bari.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, and Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, stood before the Old Bailey charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
Both were remanded in custody to return and enter a plea on January 10.
A talented Tang Soo Do fighter, Jordan, 20, trained for many years at the London Black Belt Academy at Newham Leisure Centre, in Prince Regent Lane, Beckton.
He was shot answering a door in Bethnal Green on October 3.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old and a 21-year-old man were arrested at the scene in connection with his death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers
- 10 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford