Two men appear at court charged with murder in East Ham greenway
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of murdering 29-year-old Mantas Ziedavicius appeared in court this morning.
Pavels Rozkovs, 42, from Hastings and Hennadiy Yelizarou, 21, of no fixed address, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of Mr Ziedavicius in a greenway next to Lonsdale Avenue last week.
During the short hearing it emerged that Mr Ziedavicius, a Lithuanian National, was stabbed in the neck.
He also suffered injuries to his head and wrist.
Both men have been remanded in custody will next appear in court in May.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Ziedavicius, an agency worker, was found collapsed on the footpath by officers and paramedics at about 1.30am on February 24.
He was pronounced dead soon after.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing