Two men appear at court charged with murder in East Ham greenway
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of murdering 29-year-old Mantas Ziedavicius appeared in court this morning.
Pavels Rozkovs, 42, from Hastings and Hennadiy Yelizarou, 21, of no fixed address, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of Mr Ziedavicius in a greenway next to Lonsdale Avenue last week.
During the short hearing it emerged that Mr Ziedavicius, a Lithuanian National, was stabbed in the neck.
He also suffered injuries to his head and wrist.
Both men have been remanded in custody will next appear in court in May.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Ziedavicius, an agency worker, was found collapsed on the footpath by officers and paramedics at about 1.30am on February 24.
He was pronounced dead soon after.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine backs Said Benrahma to end goal drought