Two Londoners accused of rape in Ipswich deny charges
Two Londoners have pleaded not guilty to charges in connection with the alleged rape and false imprisonment of a 16-year-old girl in Ipswich.
Badrdyen Saeed, 19, from Camel Road, Newham, east London, denies rape and false imprisonment.
A 16-year-old boy from London, denies false imprisonment.
A third man, Jama Abdullahi, 22, of no fixed address, also denied rape and false imprisonment when the trio appeared at Ipswich Crown Court.
The victim reported being attacked at a property in Foxhall Road in the East Anglian city on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been remanded in custody and are due to face trial in January.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 6 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals