Two Londoners accused of rape in Ipswich deny charges
Two Londoners have pleaded not guilty to charges in connection with the alleged rape and false imprisonment of a 16-year-old girl in Ipswich.
Badrdyen Saeed, 19, from Camel Road, Newham, east London, denies rape and false imprisonment.
A 16-year-old boy from London, denies false imprisonment.
A third man, Jama Abdullahi, 22, of no fixed address, also denied rape and false imprisonment when the trio appeared at Ipswich Crown Court.
The victim reported being attacked at a property in Foxhall Road in the East Anglian city on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been remanded in custody and are due to face trial in January.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed