Tributes to ‘loyal’ factory worker stabbed to death at house party
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to a “loyal and respected” factory worker who was stabbed to death at a house party.
Randy Skuse, who worked at Britvic's factory in Beckton, died from a single stab wound after being knifed in Buckle Street, Whitechapel on Saturday morning.
The Met Police confirmed that the 27-year-old died as a result of being stabbed when a fight broke out at a house party. Three other people also suffered knife wounds.
It is believed Randy was acting as a peacemaker between two groups of people when he was killed.
Clive Hooper, chief supply chain officer at Britvic, said: "This situation has left us shocked and deeply saddened.
You may also want to watch:
"Randy was well liked, loyal and respected by all those that were fortunate to work with him.
"We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to Randy's family, friends and colleagues at this extremely difficult time."
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
Seven men aged between 24 and 29 were arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. All have been bailed to a date in early December.
Anyone with information should call the Incident Room on 020 8721 4096, quoting 2060/23Nov, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A fundraising page has also been set up to pay for Randy's funeral. To make a donation, visit gofundme.com/f/randy-mugo-funeral-fund