Appeal after woman spat at and stab threats made on train between Stratford and Upminster
- Credit: BTP
A woman was spat and and threatened with being stabbed as she travelled on a train between Stratford and Upminster.
She was on board the c2c train with two friends when a man began shouting at them.
He then spat, missing the victim, and then threatened to stab the group.
Police have launched an investigation into the incident, which happened at around 9.50am on Saturday, July 25.
They believe that the man pictured may have information which could help them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or callng 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 377 of 27/07/20. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research