Appeal after woman spat at and stab threats made on train between Stratford and Upminster
- Credit: BTP
A woman was spat and and threatened with being stabbed as she travelled on a train between Stratford and Upminster.
She was on board the c2c train with two friends when a man began shouting at them.
He then spat, missing the victim, and then threatened to stab the group.
Police have launched an investigation into the incident, which happened at around 9.50am on Saturday, July 25.
They believe that the man pictured may have information which could help them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or callng 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 377 of 27/07/20. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 7 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases