Appeal after woman spat at and stab threats made on train between Stratford and Upminster
- Credit: BTP
A woman was spat and and threatened with being stabbed as she travelled on a train between Stratford and Upminster.
She was on board the c2c train with two friends when a man began shouting at them.
He then spat, missing the victim, and then threatened to stab the group.
Police have launched an investigation into the incident, which happened at around 9.50am on Saturday, July 25.
They believe that the man pictured may have information which could help them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or callng 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 377 of 27/07/20. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 7 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 8 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash