Three teenagers accused of murder after stabbing in Upton Park
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been accused of murder after the stabbing of a market stall holder in Upton Park.
A 16-year-old boy and two 14-year-old boys will appear at Stratford Juvenile Court later today.
Rashid Naeem, 29, of Clements Road in East Ham, suffered fatal stab wounds on Sunday in Queen’s Market, Green Street, where he ran a mobile phone stall.
Officers from Newham CID were leading the investigation but the reins have now been taken by the Homicide and Major Crime Command.
Anyone with information should call homicide detectives on 020 8345 3734.
You may also want to watch:
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'