Three Newham men and one man from Ilford charged with robbery
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Police have charged four young men following a robbery in Hermit Road, Newham, on October 23 last year.
Three of the young men are from Newham while the fourth is from Ilford.
Saiful Islam, 21, of Westbury Road, Forest Gate, Newham, was arrested and charged on Thursday, February 9 with robbery and possession of an offensive weapon.
He will appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday, March 9 having been remanded in custody since his first court hearing.
Mohammed Hameed, 21, of Halley Road, Forest Gate, Newham, was arrested and charged with robbery on Monday, February 13.
You may also want to watch:
He has also been remanded in custody and will appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 9.
Ryhan Uddin, 21, of Belgrave Road, Ilford, was arrested and charged with robbery on Sunday, February 12. He has been bailed to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, March 14.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
Shakeel Rehmen 20, of Lathom Road, East Ham, Newham, was arrested and charged with robbery on Monday, 13 February.
He has appeared at a magistrates court and has been remanded in custody before his appearance at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday, March 9.