Three more arrests in Abdul Mayanja Maryland killing
- Credit: GoFundMe
Detectives investigating the suspected murder of 19-year-old young RAF cadet Abdul Mayanja have made three new arrests.
Abdul was gunned down in Well Street near Maryland Station at 10.40pm on August 25.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics but later died of his injuries.
Two men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder on Tuesday, September 12.
Another 22-year-old man was arrested on the same charge on Saturday, September 8.
All three have been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in early October.
Two other men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday, September 3 and bailed to a date in late September.
- 1 Guilty: Man murdered woman at bus stop and tried to kill another a day later
- 2 Man charged with Beckton murder as victim named
- 3 Maryland machete murderer found guilty - as police hunt second attacker
- 4 3 arrests after death of man found unresponsive in Beckton
- 5 Arrest of 'Ilford kingpin' sparked ‘biggest ever' Channel crossings crack down
- 6 Jailed: Forest Gate serial arsonist who started more than two dozen fires
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 Revealed: Cause of terraced houses blaze in East Ham
- 9 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 10 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
A 19-year-old man was also arrested on Wednesday, September 6 of suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder and bailed to a date in early October.