Three more arrests in Abdul Mayanja Maryland killing
- Credit: GoFundMe
Detectives investigating the suspected murder of 19-year-old young RAF cadet Abdul Mayanja have made three new arrests.
Abdul was gunned down in Well Street near Maryland Station at 10.40pm on August 25.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics but later died of his injuries.
Two men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder on Tuesday, September 12.
Another 22-year-old man was arrested on the same charge on Saturday, September 8.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in early October.
Two other men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday, September 3 and bailed to a date in late September.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
- 3 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 7 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
A 19-year-old man was also arrested on Wednesday, September 6 of suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder and bailed to a date in early October.