Three more arrests in Abdul Mayanja Maryland killing
- Credit: GoFundMe
Detectives investigating the suspected murder of 19-year-old young RAF cadet Abdul Mayanja have made three new arrests.
Abdul was gunned down in Well Street near Maryland Station at 10.40pm on August 25.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics but later died of his injuries.
Two men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder on Tuesday, September 12.
Another 22-year-old man was arrested on the same charge on Saturday, September 8.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in early October.
Two other men, aged 22 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday, September 3 and bailed to a date in late September.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
A 19-year-old man was also arrested on Wednesday, September 6 of suspicion of conspiring with others to commit murder and bailed to a date in early October.