Three men charged with murdering former Newham College student
- Credit: Met Police
Three men have been charged with murder following the fatal shooting of former Newham College student Abdifatah “Abdi” Sheikhey.
Abdi, 19, was found with gunshot wounds at the junction of Bedford Road and Ilford Lane, Ilford, shortly after 10pm on March 21.
He died at the scene less than an hour later.
Today police charged Sami Omar, 21, and Roberto Mohamed, 20, both of Kingston Road, Ilford, as well as Jordie Kibusi, 20, of Wisteria Close, Ilford, with Abdi’s alleged murder.
They will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, both aged 23, were arrested on Tuesday and have been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Man fighting for life after being 'attacked and hit by car' in Canning Town