Three men charged with murdering former Newham College student
- Credit: Met Police
Three men have been charged with murder following the fatal shooting of former Newham College student Abdifatah “Abdi” Sheikhey.
Abdi, 19, was found with gunshot wounds at the junction of Bedford Road and Ilford Lane, Ilford, shortly after 10pm on March 21.
He died at the scene less than an hour later.
Today police charged Sami Omar, 21, and Roberto Mohamed, 20, both of Kingston Road, Ilford, as well as Jordie Kibusi, 20, of Wisteria Close, Ilford, with Abdi’s alleged murder.
They will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, both aged 23, were arrested on Tuesday and have been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street