Three men charged with murdering former Newham College student
- Credit: Met Police
Three men have been charged with murder following the fatal shooting of former Newham College student Abdifatah “Abdi” Sheikhey.
Abdi, 19, was found with gunshot wounds at the junction of Bedford Road and Ilford Lane, Ilford, shortly after 10pm on March 21.
He died at the scene less than an hour later.
Today police charged Sami Omar, 21, and Roberto Mohamed, 20, both of Kingston Road, Ilford, as well as Jordie Kibusi, 20, of Wisteria Close, Ilford, with Abdi’s alleged murder.
They will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Two other men, both aged 23, were arrested on Tuesday and have been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 9 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead