Three men arrested following group fight in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
Three men were taken to hospital with head injuries following a group fight in East Ham.
One of them, a 32-year-old victim, remains in hospital in a condition doctors have described as being possibly life changing.
The three men were taken by London Ambulance to two separate east London hospitals after the fight in Barking Road last Thursday.
Since then two 24-year-old men and a 23-year-old man have been arrested for assault and causing an affray. The men were all taken to east London police stations from which they have been bailed to return on March 13 whilst police continue their investigations.
A police spokesman said: “We received a call from a member of the public at 08.41am stating that a group of males were fighting outside Dukes Court.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to contact them on 101, quoting cad 1853 of the 31 January 2013, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences