Three men arrested following group fight in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
Three men were taken to hospital with head injuries following a group fight in East Ham.
One of them, a 32-year-old victim, remains in hospital in a condition doctors have described as being possibly life changing.
The three men were taken by London Ambulance to two separate east London hospitals after the fight in Barking Road last Thursday.
Since then two 24-year-old men and a 23-year-old man have been arrested for assault and causing an affray. The men were all taken to east London police stations from which they have been bailed to return on March 13 whilst police continue their investigations.
A police spokesman said: “We received a call from a member of the public at 08.41am stating that a group of males were fighting outside Dukes Court.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to contact them on 101, quoting cad 1853 of the 31 January 2013, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 4 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 5 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 8 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 9 West Ham boss Moyes not giving up on European dream despite Brighton draw
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans