Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- Credit: Submitted
Three teenage boys have been arrested after a 16-year-old was stabbed.
Officers were called to Anthems Way, East Village, at 8.51pm on Wednesday (April 21), following reports of a stabbing.
Police and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "He was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital. His condition was not life-threatening."
Three teenage boys aged 13, 14 and 15 were arrested near the scene and taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the victim and suspects are known to each other. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley