Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- Credit: Submitted
Three teenage boys have been arrested after a 16-year-old was stabbed.
Officers were called to Anthems Way, East Village, at 8.51pm on Wednesday (April 21), following reports of a stabbing.
Police and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "He was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital. His condition was not life-threatening."
Three teenage boys aged 13, 14 and 15 were arrested near the scene and taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the victim and suspects are known to each other. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 6 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 7 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding