Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- Credit: Submitted
Three teenage boys have been arrested after a 16-year-old was stabbed.
Officers were called to Anthems Way, East Village, at 8.51pm on Wednesday (April 21), following reports of a stabbing.
Police and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended and found a 16-year-old boy with stab injuries.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "He was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital. His condition was not life-threatening."
Three teenage boys aged 13, 14 and 15 were arrested near the scene and taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe the victim and suspects are known to each other. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 6 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 7 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation