Stratford murder: Teen girl among three arrested in connection with fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA
A teenage girl is among three people who have been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing in Stratford on Monday morning.
Police found Giedrius Juskauskas, 42, suffering from multiple stab wounds in Whalebone Lane, near to West Ham Lane, at around 4am.
The Lithuanian national, who lived in the East Ham, died at the scene.
Today detectives have revealed a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and two females aged 17 and 34 are being held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
They are all in custody at separate police stations.
You may also want to watch:
Det Ch Insp Larry Smith, who is leading the investigating, said: "Overnight, we have made three arrests but our investigation continues.
"I am urging anyone with information regarding this fatal stabbing to come forward and speak with my team. Were you in the vicinity of Whalebone Lane from around 00:30hrs?
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
"Did you see anything suspicious? Your information could prove vital to our enquiries."
Anyone with information should call 020 8345 3985 quoting Cad 233/17JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.