Stratford murder: Teen girl among three arrested in connection with fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA
A teenage girl is among three people who have been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing in Stratford on Monday morning.
Police found Giedrius Juskauskas, 42, suffering from multiple stab wounds in Whalebone Lane, near to West Ham Lane, at around 4am.
The Lithuanian national, who lived in the East Ham, died at the scene.
Today detectives have revealed a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and two females aged 17 and 34 are being held on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
They are all in custody at separate police stations.
You may also want to watch:
Det Ch Insp Larry Smith, who is leading the investigating, said: "Overnight, we have made three arrests but our investigation continues.
"I am urging anyone with information regarding this fatal stabbing to come forward and speak with my team. Were you in the vicinity of Whalebone Lane from around 00:30hrs?
- 1 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 2 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 3 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 4 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases
- 5 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 6 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 7 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 8 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
"Did you see anything suspicious? Your information could prove vital to our enquiries."
Anyone with information should call 020 8345 3985 quoting Cad 233/17JUN or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.