Three arrested after cannabis toilet flush failure in Manor Park drugs raid
- Credit: Archant
Three men were arrested in a drugs raid in Manor Park after failing to flush a large quantity of cannabis down the toilet.
Officers from East Ham South and Wall End Safer Neighbourhoods Team raided an address in Warrior Square on Monday at about 8pm.
At first, the occupants refused to open the door, but after being alerted to a strong cannabis smell through the letterbox, the officers forced entry.
The occupants had tried to unsuccessfully flush a large quantity of cannabis down the toilet. Electronic scales were also recovered from the address.
Three men were arrested for possession with intent to supply a class B drug but have since been bailed to return to an east London police station in mid-July.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Gordon Henderson, from Newham police, said: “The officers involved acted diligently and promptly and I am pleased their actions resulted in three arrests and the seizure of a large quantity of drugs.”
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 7 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project