Tenth man charged over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
A tenth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Scott Marius, 44, of Clifton Villas, Paddington, appeared at Barking Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on August 9.
Danny, 18, was found dead close to his home in Gill Avenue on December 2 last year.
Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, were remanded in custody after appearing at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 21.
You may also want to watch:
They were joined by Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden, Ferron Perue, 24, of Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, and Paul Boadi, 34, from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
All nine men were all remanded in custody to re-appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 25.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House