Tenth man charged over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
A tenth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Scott Marius, 44, of Clifton Villas, Paddington, appeared at Barking Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on August 9.
Danny, 18, was found dead close to his home in Gill Avenue on December 2 last year.
Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, were remanded in custody after appearing at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 21.
You may also want to watch:
They were joined by Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden, Ferron Perue, 24, of Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, and Paul Boadi, 34, from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
All nine men were all remanded in custody to re-appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 25.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Campaigners stage River Thames protest over Silvertown Tunnel