Tenth man charged over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
A tenth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Scott Marius, 44, of Clifton Villas, Paddington, appeared at Barking Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on August 9.
Danny, 18, was found dead close to his home in Gill Avenue on December 2 last year.
Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, were remanded in custody after appearing at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 21.
You may also want to watch:
They were joined by Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden, Ferron Perue, 24, of Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, and Paul Boadi, 34, from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
All nine men were all remanded in custody to re-appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 25.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes wants his side to show they can compete with the big boys
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 David Moyes does not want to be hammered for another striking mistake
- 10 East Ham MP urges government to keep £20 boost to universal credit