Tenth man charged over Danny O’Shea murder in Custom House
A tenth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Custom House teenager Danny O’Shea.
Scott Marius, 44, of Clifton Villas, Paddington, appeared at Barking Magistrates’ Court yesterday accused of murder and conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on August 9.
Danny, 18, was found dead close to his home in Gill Avenue on December 2 last year.
Paul Johnson, 33, O’Neil Wareham, 29, Andrew Johnson, 35, all from Harrow, were remanded in custody after appearing at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 21.
You may also want to watch:
They were joined by Kevin Richards, 32, from Willesden, Ferron Perue, 24, of Birmingham, Nugent Rowe, 29, from Pinner, Christopher Nathaniel, 40, and Paul Boadi, 34, from Poplar and David Hylton, 47, from Camden.
All nine men were all remanded in custody to re-appear for a plea and case management hearing at the Old Bailey on September 25.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 10 Charity provides free breakfasts for 561 vulnerable families over half term