Teenager missing from Manor Park
- Credit: Katherine Mateus
Have you seen missing teenager Katherine Mateus?
Police are growing “increasingly concerned” for the welfare of a teenager who went missing from her home in Newham last week.
Katherine Mateus was reported missing last Thursday. The 16-year-old was last seen in Gladding Road, Manor Park at around 2pm getting into a red Citroen C3 with the vehicle registration of DL17HKK.
The vehicle was driven to the Telford area of the West Midlands later that day, police enquiries found.
Katherine is described as black, 5ft 4ins tall of medium build with tied back hair. She was last seen wearing white trousers, a black top with a black and white checked shirt underneath.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Katherine or has information on her whereabouts should call Forest Gate CID on 020 8217 5820, call 101 or tweet @MetCC.
Alternatively, contact the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 2 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 3 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 10 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences