Plaistow teenager charged with violent disorder at unlicensed music event in Brixton
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager from Plaistow has been charged with violent disorder in connection with an unlicensed music event in Brixton.
Wise Gambou, of Chalk Road, is due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today (Monday, June 29).
The 19-year-old is among four people to be charged with offences linked to the event, which took place on Wednesday, June 24.
Two others - a 16-year-old boy from Brixton and Donte Knight, 20, of Charles Barry Close, Clapham - are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today charged with violent disorder.
Natasha Agyekum, 24, of Peckford Place, Brixton, has been charged with assault on an emergency services worker and will appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, August 20.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men - aged 18, 22 and 28 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries after being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, while a fourth remains in custody after being arrested on suspicion of the same offence.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines