Plaistow teenager charged with violent disorder at unlicensed music event in Brixton
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager from Plaistow has been charged with violent disorder in connection with an unlicensed music event in Brixton.
Wise Gambou, of Chalk Road, is due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today (Monday, June 29).
The 19-year-old is among four people to be charged with offences linked to the event, which took place on Wednesday, June 24.
Two others - a 16-year-old boy from Brixton and Donte Knight, 20, of Charles Barry Close, Clapham - are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today charged with violent disorder.
Natasha Agyekum, 24, of Peckford Place, Brixton, has been charged with assault on an emergency services worker and will appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, August 20.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men - aged 18, 22 and 28 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries after being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, while a fourth remains in custody after being arrested on suspicion of the same offence.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 4 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 9 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 10 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced