Plaistow teenager charged with violent disorder at unlicensed music event in Brixton
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager from Plaistow has been charged with violent disorder in connection with an unlicensed music event in Brixton.
Wise Gambou, of Chalk Road, is due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today (Monday, June 29).
The 19-year-old is among four people to be charged with offences linked to the event, which took place on Wednesday, June 24.
Two others - a 16-year-old boy from Brixton and Donte Knight, 20, of Charles Barry Close, Clapham - are due to appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court today charged with violent disorder.
Natasha Agyekum, 24, of Peckford Place, Brixton, has been charged with assault on an emergency services worker and will appear at Croydon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, August 20.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men - aged 18, 22 and 28 - have been released on bail pending further enquiries after being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder, while a fourth remains in custody after being arrested on suspicion of the same offence.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 5 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 8 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 9 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 10 £10.1m grant strategy approved to support businesses as pandemic continues