Teenager charged with murder after stabbing in Plaistow Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of a 27-year-old man have charged an 18-year-old with his murder.
An 18-year-old has been charged with the murder of a 27-year-old man in Plaistow Park.
Kaleb Amponash, of Canning Town, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The victim, who has not been named, was stabbed in Plaistow Park on January 29.
A post-mortem examination found that the cause of death was stab wounds to the abdomen.
Two 16-year-old boys who were arrested in connection with the incident were released on bail until mid-April while detectives continue with their inquiries.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 6 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 7 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Late Maupay equaliser holds West Ham to Brighton draw
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex