Teenager charged with murder after stabbing in Plaistow Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of a 27-year-old man have charged an 18-year-old with his murder.
An 18-year-old has been charged with the murder of a 27-year-old man in Plaistow Park.
Kaleb Amponash, of Canning Town, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The victim, who has not been named, was stabbed in Plaistow Park on January 29.
A post-mortem examination found that the cause of death was stab wounds to the abdomen.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old boys who were arrested in connection with the incident were released on bail until mid-April while detectives continue with their inquiries.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 5 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 6 West Ham boss Moyes believes they have plenty more to come after Palace victory
- 7 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
- 8 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week