Teenager charged with murder after stabbing in Plaistow Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of a 27-year-old man have charged an 18-year-old with his murder.
An 18-year-old has been charged with the murder of a 27-year-old man in Plaistow Park.
Kaleb Amponash, of Canning Town, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The victim, who has not been named, was stabbed in Plaistow Park on January 29.
A post-mortem examination found that the cause of death was stab wounds to the abdomen.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old boys who were arrested in connection with the incident were released on bail until mid-April while detectives continue with their inquiries.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 8 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 9 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections