Teenager charged with murder after stabbing in Plaistow Park
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the death of a 27-year-old man have charged an 18-year-old with his murder.
An 18-year-old has been charged with the murder of a 27-year-old man in Plaistow Park.
Kaleb Amponash, of Canning Town, will appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The victim, who has not been named, was stabbed in Plaistow Park on January 29.
A post-mortem examination found that the cause of death was stab wounds to the abdomen.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old boys who were arrested in connection with the incident were released on bail until mid-April while detectives continue with their inquiries.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 4 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 9 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 10 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced