Teenager attacked with machete in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was attacked with a machete in Plaistow this afternoon, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to Chesterton Terrace at about 2pm to reports of a man, believed to be in his late teens, suffering from an arm injury.
The man was taken to an east London hospital and it is believed his injuries are not life threatening.
A spokesman for the Met said: “At this early stage it is believed he had been attacked with a machete in Chesterton Terrace.”
No arrests have been made, enquiries continue. Anyone with information should call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email email@example.com.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses