Teenager attacked with machete in Plaistow
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was attacked with a machete in Plaistow this afternoon, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to Chesterton Terrace at about 2pm to reports of a man, believed to be in his late teens, suffering from an arm injury.
The man was taken to an east London hospital and it is believed his injuries are not life threatening.
A spokesman for the Met said: “At this early stage it is believed he had been attacked with a machete in Chesterton Terrace.”
No arrests have been made, enquiries continue. Anyone with information should call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Seema on 020 8477 3879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham