Teenager arrested following fight in Canning Town
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A teenager has been arrested following a fight in which a 19-year-old was injured in Canning Town last night.
Police were called to Churchill Road at around 11.30pm following reports of a fight.
On attending the scene officers found a 19-year-old male suffering from an injury.
He was taken to a London hospital by London Ambulance Service where his condition is described as stable.
A 15-year-old male has been arrested and is currently in custody at an East London Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident should call Newham Police by dialling 101 and quoting reference 10232/12Feb or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation