Teenager arrested following fight in Canning Town
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A teenager has been arrested following a fight in which a 19-year-old was injured in Canning Town last night.
Police were called to Churchill Road at around 11.30pm following reports of a fight.
On attending the scene officers found a 19-year-old male suffering from an injury.
He was taken to a London hospital by London Ambulance Service where his condition is described as stable.
A 15-year-old male has been arrested and is currently in custody at an East London Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident should call Newham Police by dialling 101 and quoting reference 10232/12Feb or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 8 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 9 Barts apologises to family after death of Stratford woman
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years