Teenager arrested following fight in Canning Town
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A teenager has been arrested following a fight in which a 19-year-old was injured in Canning Town last night.
Police were called to Churchill Road at around 11.30pm following reports of a fight.
On attending the scene officers found a 19-year-old male suffering from an injury.
He was taken to a London hospital by London Ambulance Service where his condition is described as stable.
A 15-year-old male has been arrested and is currently in custody at an East London Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident should call Newham Police by dialling 101 and quoting reference 10232/12Feb or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 7 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate