Teenager, 17, arrested in East London by terrorism police
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London this morning.
The 17-year-old is being held on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest at around 7.20am.
He is in custody at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE).
He has been held following the arrest a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research