Teenager, 17, arrested in East London by terrorism police
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London this morning.
The 17-year-old is being held on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest at around 7.20am.
He is in custody at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE).
He has been held following the arrest a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 4 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 5 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 8 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners