Teenager, 17, arrested in East London by terrorism police
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London this morning.
The 17-year-old is being held on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest at around 7.20am.
He is in custody at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE).
He has been held following the arrest a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 2 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 3 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 4 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 5 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 6 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 7 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 8 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 9 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 10 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore