Teen molester hunted after bus incidents
A persistent molester is being hunted by police.
He was on a 104 bus on Wednesday, July 20 at around 4pm travelling between Barking Road, East Ham and Plashet Road, when he targeted his 17-year-old victim.
She boarded the bus in Green Street, Upton Park and took a seat at the back. The bus began to empty with passengers when the man next to her began to stroke her knee.
Feeling uncomfortable, she moved to a different seat only to be followed by the pervert who started stroking her back.
She again moved seats, this time sitting next to a woman.
You may also want to watch:
Again he followed her and standing next to her he started touching her knee.
It was then her fellow passenger stepped in, marching him off the bus at Amity Road, Stratford.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
But he followed them and only walked away when they shouted at him.
The man is described as black, aged between 20 and 22, 5ft 4ins, wearing a light blue football shirt and shorts and carrying a JD sports bag.
Anyone with any information is urged to call Det Con Jose-Paulo Qureshi at Newham police on (020) 7275 5711, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.