Appeal to trace man sought over alleged Stratford robbery
- Credit: BTP
Do you recognise this man?
Police would like to speak to him in connection with an alleged robbery at Stratford station.
Two men are reported to have threatened another man on the afternoon of Saturday, January 18, ordering him to hand over his bank card and pin number.
One man has been arrested and charged but detectives have released a picture of a second man in a bid to identify him.
Anyone who recognises him is asked to contact British Transport Police by calling 0800 405040 or texting 60106, quoting reference number 294 of 18/01/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover